The following items are specifically excluded from the Warranty:
- Any subsequent accidental damage to the device after we have completed your repair.
- Operational or mechanical failure of the device (or part thereof) caused by an unexpected or unintentional external event (e.g. dropping the device or placing undue pressure and/or force on the device as a result from mishandling).
- Water/liquid damaged phones.
- Any software related issues.
- Faults not relating to the original repair done (e.g. if we replace the charging port the warranty would not cover a faulty power button).
- Loss of data (always ensure you backup your device before getting your device repaired).
- Subsequent repair or inspection by a third party.
- Any pre-existing issues that were evident prior to the original repair.
- Any issues or problems relating to phone features and functions that we were not able to verify as being fully operational prior to our repair (for example, because the device was not charged, or the passcode to the device was not provided).
- Jailbroken devices.
- A non-working, damaged or severed home button/bio-metric/touchID scanner.
- Screen protectors are classified as a consumable item and may get damaged or chipped in daily use, and are not covered under the warranty.
Make warranty Claim
Before making any claim, please make sure you have read our warranty policy. In order to make a warranty claim please follow the link by pressing the warranty claim button. Our Team will contact you within 24 hours of the form submission. We may, at our discretion, require your device to be sent to our service centre for inspection prior to the warranty claim being approved. Any subsequent accidental damage that occurs to the phone following receipt of the warranty claim will not be the responsibility of I Love Repairs.